3.09.2009

The Orginal Backnobber II


About two years into my college routine, I started developing knots in my back between my shoulder blades. Hours and hours bent over lab tables and microscopes and textbooks will do that I guess! I discovered early on that I had trigger points, that when pressed cause radiating pain down my arms and even legs! A few months ago, I ordered this neato Backnobber from a website- a purchase out of sheer desperation... as often the pain is so intense it prevents me from sleeping. I decided to post a photo of my little contraption, because I am just so pleased with it (and I thought you'd get a kick out of it)! It hangs right next to my desk, and I use it often!!! It really does wonders and brings immediate relief... finally!!

Bottom-line: Don't knock the Backnobber!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing this! I have similar back pain and it is so bad currently. You may have just sold me on it : )

Pressure Positive said...

Lindsey,
Thanks for posting such kind words about The Backnobber II. We are very pleased that you find it helpful and appreciate the mention.

Your Friends at The Pressure Positive Company