3.13.2009

My Baby is Starting SCHOOL!

Monday Anna starts her first day of school. A bilingual academy just opened down the street for children ages 1-5, and Anna is enrolled. Students are assigned to classrooms based on age, and we must provide a long list of supplies and she even has to wear a little uniform! In her age group, the kids will spend time doing art, games, learning, and outside playtime in the great playground they have set up. Anna has become so social in the past few months, and we are thrilled to finally have an place to take her where she can interact with other kids her own age. She will go Monday-Friday from 8am-11am, and I think she's going to be in heaven. (I might cry, but I'm pretty sure she won't!) So stay tuned for first day of school pictures!!!

7 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

You might cry the first week but I think you will jump for joy the second! LOL!

Sarah said...

Wow! I had no idea, how exciting for Anna! I NEED to talk to you, I think.

Kate said...

OHMYGOODNESS!!! Wow, such a big milestone for you both....wow, time flies eh?! Hope you are feeling well, girl!! :) Have a fab weekend!!

Crystal said...

How fun for her and so great that it is bilingual!! I cried when my first went to pre-school. It was harder on me than her. Blessings to you for Monday~

Paige said...

Guaranteed you will cry! Good luck! I bet Anna will LOVE it!

Leah said...

That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

How exciting :) she'll love it, you'll be sad at the beginning but just a little ;)