3.02.2009

My Latest Craving...

Is a big, fluffy, green salad (okay a little crispy chicken and ranch dressing on top wouldn't hurt). I guess green lettuce doesn't grow down here in this humid, tropical weather- there are no salads here. And I would just about give my right arm to have a BJ's salad right now. I almost teared up last night when I was feeling nauseous and yucky, and I knew I couldn't have a crisp, cold salad. So for all of you people back in the states.... eat a salad... and think of me!

5 comments:

jeff said...

uggghh. i know all too well this feeling. well i'm going to SD in a couple weeks so i'll have a nice Santa Fe salad from BJs just for you! No but really i feel your pain girlfriend. love ya and hang in there.
p.s. i can't believe i might consider going through all of that again!

jeff said...

woops that last comment was from faith :)

bookieboo said...

Salad...didn't know you couldn't get it down there! That's awful! Hope you feel better...

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could send you one NOW :) hang in there girl, hugs :)

Brianna Heldt said...

NO SALAD?! I'm tearing up just thinking about the idea of there being a place with no salad. :(

I could LIVE on salad and will now be extra grateful each time I have one. Hoping you feel better SOON!!!