3.23.2009

Baby #2 Update

I had my first official prenatal visit at Hospital Punta Pacifica today. We drove over an hour to meet with a highly recommended doctor. She was wonderful! The hospital is associated with Johns Hopkins, and is new and state of the art right on the water in Panama City. The Doctor gave me a thorough examination and our first sonogram! The baby is measuring 3.5cm right now, with an estimated due date of October 14th. We were told that everything appears wonderful and we'll schedule another appointment in a month. It is such a relief to have found a facility and a doctor that make me feel right at home. Now if only this darn morning all-day sickness would just go away...

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! I've been anticipating an update!

Glad everything is looking great!

Blessings~

Unknown said...

Your blog is so beautiful! I saw your button somewhere and came over to say hi! I love the colors. Congratulations on your baby!

Crystal said...

How exciting!!! Blessings to you all~

Brianna Heldt said...

so glad everything's going well and that the doc/hospital are so great! right on the water in panama, wow, that sounds like a resort!!

now go away all-day-sickness!!!

Hanley Family said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time...ok, minus the all-day sickness. That isn't all that exciting.

Barb said...

Yay! Glad to hear everything went well! :)