3.09.2009

GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Okay, along with this yucky all-day-sickness, I am craving only very select foods. ONLY these foods sound even remotely edible, and I want them RIGHT NOW!!!

1. Pickles (vinegar really... so pickles, cabbage in vinegar, etc.)
2. Burrito (a real, Mexican burrito that I can't get here!!! ARG!)
3. Fishy Crackers. (Don't have any, but I need them now!!!)
4. Guacamole. (Also can't get here- these avocados are WEIRD)
5. Salad of any kind (*tears*)

I may just have to hop a plane home.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

It all sounds similar to my cravings : ) I always crave something like pickles, banana peppers, jalepeno peppers and mexican food! Can you get packages down there? Do they make it? I wish I could send you a BIG salad!

Anonymous said...

Oh wish we could send you some of those yummy foods :) hope you feel better :)

I love the new look of the site so cool :)

~Truly Tina~ said...

If you're a fan of okra, you may want to try pickled okra to satisfy your vinegar craving. I know, it doesn't sound very appetizing at first thought, but trust me, they're quite tasty.

Also, your new website design is so cute...very springy. Once I comment to blogging regularly, I will have to seek your expertise for a design. Your creations are fabulous; I've seen them all throughout the blogosphere! Be Blessed!

Unknown said...

I have very similar cravings!! Mmmm...pickles and spicy food...

Hang in there, you can do it!