5.01.2008

Mommy Time...

In recent years, I have become very interested in the world of graphic design, digital scrapbooking, etc. I decided that I would take an online course in Adobe illustrator, as a little "mommy time" at night after Anna goes to sleep. I just finished the illustrator course, and now have begun the Adobe Dreamweaver course, and I am having so much fun! I am currently working on the newsletter for Calvary Panama, and hope to revamp our website soon.

I just wanted to share with you this cute little "siggy" that I made in Illustrator. I hand drew the flowers, scanned them in, traced and painted them, and then layered together this design! So much fun!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily's blog said...

Wow! I LOVE it Lindsey!!!! You are so talented! I can't wait to see other projects that you do! Do you have a traditional scanner? I have one but it is ancient!