1. Anna Grace seems to be on the mend. After nearly a week of smashed bananas, rice cereal, yogurt, and water she seems to be coming around. We are going to give her regular food today, and hope she keeps it down! So thank you for your prayers, we are so blessed.
2. Eric and I have still not been able to apply for our missionary visas. It's complicated, and I don't want to get into all of it here, but please, if you think about it, please just pray that the Lord would open the doors and speed this horrendously long process up!
3. We are having our first church baptism on Sunday, and we are all very excited! Pastor Bert taught on baptism last Sunday, and those being baptized are truly joyful... so neat!
4. We decided to share our Thanksgiving traditions with the church this year. They do have a "Day of Thanks" here in Panama, but not with cranberries and mashed potatoes! So next week Eric will take me into the city to the big American grocery store (normally we can't afford the nice, imported food... like $4 for a box of rice-a-roni!!!!) But I'm going to splurge and get some traditional American food to share. Vero and I will each bake a Turkey (I haven't told anyone that I don't know how... MOM I WILL BE CALLING YOU VERY SOON.)
5. We continue to love this country (and this town especially) more and more. I find it so amazing that God has done such a work in my heart in particular. This truly feels like home, and I have no desire to be in the U.S. (Although I'd kill for a Starbucks Frappaccino!) Eric and I are eager to have our visas so we can truly feel settled here... maybe even find a house of our own and really dig in for the long haul. How exciting!
6. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. You are each an important part of what we do here, and we are incredibly blessed by your love and friendship. We miss our CCSFS family, but have you guys very close to our hearts!