11.26.2008

Changes

For the past two years I have kept a family blog. A few months ago, I decided to reserve that blog for just ministry & family, and to begin the Mommy Chronicles Blog to have a place to express myself and post about my interests. But I have come to the difficult decision, that it just isn't working.

In an attempt to establish the Mommy Chronicles Blog, I have neglected the Tharaldson Family blog. And I've realized, that there really is no need for two separate blogs- as I'm just too busy to keep up both efficiently.

So I have decided to combine, and redesign both blogs, into one all-inclusive, super-duper, brand-new but old, even better and more comprehensive blog! The old address: http://www.mommychroniclesblog.com/ will automatically route you to http://www.tharaldsonfamily.com/ once I have completed the transformation!

I plan to take this Thanksgiving Holiday weekend to revamp the blog, and at some point, you will notice a whole new site. But please stick with me and follow me to the new location! You'll be able to see many more pics of my family and life here in Panama!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool :) I love your blog, so to have a 2 in 1 deal Even Better :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)

Anonymous said...

Hey when you get a chance stop by and get your award :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you had the other one!! Excited to see what your new blog re-design looks like!!

Have a great Thanksgiving and wonderful weekend!!