3.21.2008

Annonymous

Someone in our house has picked up some crazy fungus and has it all over her- I mean, their-toes. Now, this someone has cream from the pharmacy, but that hasn't seemed to thwart the yucky growth that I- I mean, they- have been experiencing. Carmen informed me that these fungi live in the soil, so I- I mean, that person- should always put on sandals before going out in the yard. It is a big pain, and even hurts to put on shoes! I mean, that's what they told me anyway. Would you guys pray for healing please?! Thanks...

3 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

OH my goodness! I'm so sorry that you--er, I mean, SOMEone--has fungus! I will pray.

After returning from Ethiopia I--oops, I meant an anonymous member of our family--enjoyed having lice and a parasite. Going new places can be rather exciting! :)

Paige said...

Oh no! Hope your toes are back to their normal self soon!

faith said...

you know you're in Panama when...