2.14.2009

Headed Back...

Well, our little trip is over and Anna and I are headed back to Panama tomorrow night. It's funny how I long for the states when I'm in Panama, and I long for Panama when I'm in the states. I guess I just miss my husband, and hate these long separations (2 weeks is LONG!) But I'm so thrilled that I was able to spend time with my precious baby nephew and gave my family a little extra time with Miss Anna. The next trip back to California is probably going to be a long ways off, but time always goes so quickly. Please pray for my sanity as I board the red-eye flight with Anna and attempt to lug three suitcases, a carseat, stroller, and diaper bag through customs. I'll be sure to post when we arrive safe and sound! Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time, and wishing you a safe trip home :)

Kate said...

Safe and quick trip, dearie!!! Glad you had a wonderful visit.....pray for a smooth flight and transition home! :)