1.01.2007

New Year's Eve

Eric and I had really been looking forward to attending our church's New Year's Eve party. It started at 6:30 and went until after midnight. We got there around 7, had a great potluck dinner and for a few hours I was really enjoying myself. Eric played dodgeball and sumo wrestling and I just chatted with all the ladies. By about 9:30, however, neither of us could keep our eyes open. We had planned to stay to celebrate the New Year, but we went home, were in bed by 10 and asleep by about 10:02. I did wake up at midnight because someone near our place must have set off a firecracker or something that made a loud pop. Happy New Year! Hope yours was more exciting than ours. I did get some good pics of my wonderful husband proving his manliness (wearing red).

No comments: