8.22.2008

Please Pray For Us!

Tomorrow Anna and I head home! I can't wait to get back to my husband, and to my new home in Panama. I am, however, very nervous about taking the red eye flight with Anna all by myself! On the way down here, she screamed and howled for a good portion of the flight... I felt so awful that we were keeping everyone on the plane awake in the middle of the night! I have all the tricks, a bag of new little toys, lollipops, even baby Einstein videos on our portable player. I just pray that Anna would be calm, relaxed and peaceful and that we would make it home with little difficulty! We would appreciate your prayers for safety and peace on the flight! Thank you!

2 comments:

~cjoy said...

There is something called "Earplanes" sold in pharmacies...I don't know if they are age-appropriate, but if she is upset by the pressure in her ears it may help. As might a sippy of her favorite drink.

May the Lord cover you and your daughter and bless your flight home.

Lauren said...

I have you guys in my prayers today! I've been thinking about you guys and hope everything goes well on your flight home! I'm so excited for you to get to see Eric!