11.09.2006

Morning Sickness Blues

When we started trying to have a baby, I was so excited about the prospect of being pregnant. Now I am excited about the prospect of one day being able to eat food again without having to control my gag reflex! I can't wait to go into a grocery store and buy food without feeling sick to my stomach. I never imagined that I would feel this bad during pregnancy. I wake up in the morning feeling sick and the nausea never goes away!!! I am trying all the common remedies... eating crackers before I even get out of bed, eating small, frequent meals (that consist of crackers) throughout the day so that my stomach never becomes empty, sipping on 7Up and gingerale, taking vitamin B6, and the list goes on. There is no relief!!! I will be very, very happy when this phase is over! Even my students have noticed and feel badly for me and are constantly asking me when I will feel better... (they don't yet know the cause). This is all Eve's fault!!!

No comments: