6.22.2008

what's up...

So I've been a blogging slacker lately... sorry. Truth is, Anna and I have been at home mostly in recent weeks, and so I haven't had many stories to tell or photos to post. And now, we are busy getting ready for a month in the states and that's where my brain is at the moment. But I wanted to give a brief summary of this past week's events.

Pastor Ray arrived on Thursday, with a rental SUV! So Anna and I have been able to go out with the group, and it has been a blessing. Yesterday we spent the day in Los Mortales. I had to make an emergency run to my favorite store, El Cho Cho, to get Anna some little tennis shoes so that she could roam free during the outing. Five minutes, and $2 later, I walked out with a bright pink pair of Barbie shoes... they certainly wouldn't have been my first choice if I had other options... but for 2 bucks I really can't complain.

Sporting her awesome pink stretchpants and new Barbie shoes...
Photobucket

Not sure where she's headed, but man this kid keeps on the move!
Photobucket

Anna with our beloved Luci... who lives in Los Mortales. The tongue thing is new.
Photobucket

Our fearless leaders...
Photobucket

Vero leads the kids in a craft...
Photobucket

Beautiful Los Mortales
Photobucket

No comments: